Death is not a subject anyone wants to talk or think about. But have you ever taken a minute to think about the consequences for the continued repayment of loans in case of your sudden passing away? It is a reassuring idea to know that your next of kin will stay behind well taken care of.
The life insurance has to variations:
• The risk capital remains constant during the term.
• The risk capital decreases annually equal to the repayment of your loan.
You determine your own risk amount. The premium depends on the selected plan, the capital and the duration of the insurance. The insurance then pays out the insured amount at decease of the insured person, during the term.
The risk insurance can be used for:
• repayment of (part of) the mortgage so that your family do not have to loose their home.
• safeguarding the loss of income.
• repayment of possible debts so that your family can remain debt free.
For more information, please contact our head office at Waterkant 104 or one of our branches.
Department Loan Administration
Tel. (597) 472616