The giro account is used for deposit of salaries or the company’s proceeds. Credit withdrawals are also possible through:
- Cashing in a cheque from your chequebook at the cashier
- Withdrawal of the desired amount (maximally SRD 1,000) with your ATM card, at all ATM machines connected to the BNets network.
Payment through your ATM card is possible at all companies/stores with a POS payment machines. VCB applies a PSA limit which means that you are allowed to “be in the red” on your giro account in times of need. Join all others, and open your own VCB Giro account in SRD, USD or Euro.
Simple and easy
- Submit a valid proof of identity (ID card, passport or driver’s license) and an employer’s certificate
- Private individuals and companies must submit a KKF (Chamber of Trade and Commerce) extract, a valid permit and the articles of association of the organization
- A minimum deposit of SRD 25/Euro 25/USD 25.
Click here to complete the application form.
For more information, please contact our head office at Waterkant 104 or one of our branches.
Department Marketing & Customer Service
Tel. (597) 472616, ext. 4694/4695/4691